ACC bade chalo

ACC first recommended on 18-March 2016 at 1340 now is at 1721 up almost 30%. That was my first post


http://marketview123.blogspot.in/2016/03/acc-acc-my-favourite-gives-breakout.html

There after time after time i updated about it. It is getting ready for another 100-150 points and that too can come very soon.
On weekly charts it is trading in a upward trending channel the upper end of which comes around 1841 in next 3-4 weeks.






Now on monthly charts the stock is also in a channel the upper end of which comes around 1876.And if my Elliot wave counts are right then stock is in 5(iii) wave the targets of that comes around 2000. However i do not know anything about EW so i am not sure about that. But i am holding the stock from 1340 levels and will hold more and will add more as per my capacity.





Disclosure: I am not a SEBI certified technical analyst so before acting on my call please consult your financial adviser or make your own study.

Comments